Hot Rolled Coils and Sheets
Hot rolled coils are available in black as well as in pickled and oiled execution. In pickled and oiled execution the material will be usually fully export packed. The surface is optional available with tear drop or diamond pattern as anti slip surface.
The edges can be supplied as mill edges or trimmed edges. The surface can be skin-passed. Mild steel for e.g. cold reducing, cold forming, structural use, weather resistant steels, pressure vessel steels, steel for gas cylinders, fine-grain structural steels.
The material is available also in thermomechanically rolled, normalized rolled and quenched and tempered execution.
- Thickness range generally from 1,20 – 25,00 MM
- Width range generally from 800 – 2250 MM
Mostly acc. to:
- European EN 10025-2/3/5, EN 10028-2/3/5, EN 10083-1/2, EN 10111, EN 10113-3,
EN 10120, EN 10149-2/3, EN 10207, EN 10208-2.
- Japanese JIS G 3101, G 3114, G 3115, G 3116, G 3131, G 3311, G 4051, G 5111.
- American ASTM A 36, A 283 Gr. C, A 285 Gr. C, A 414 Gr. C/E/F/G, A 516 Gr. 60/65/70,
A 572 Gr. 50/60/65, A 573 Gr. 70, A 588, A 633 Gr. A/C/D, A 1008, A 1010, API 5L.
- Russian GOST 16523, GOST 14637.
For end use in
- feed stock for cold rolling
For manufacture of e.g.:
- gas cylinders
- steel tubes for pipelines
- pressure vessel
- wheels for automobiles
- lighting poles