Hot Dipped Galvanized / Aluminized Coils and Sheets
Hot dipped galvanized material is available based on hot rolled and cold rolled substrate, Aluminized material generally is available based on cold rolled substrate.
Generally available for cold forming in commercial quality, forming quality, deep drawing quality, extra deep drawing quality, structural quality, high grade low alloy quality. In various coatings, surface finish, surface treatments and in oiled or unoiled available.
- Thickness range generally from 0,11 – 3,00 MM
- Width range generally from 600 – 2,000 MM
Mostly acc. to:
- European EN 10346,
- American ASTM A 653,
- Japanese JIS G 3302, JIS G 3317, JIS G 3314.
For end use in
- automotive industry
- household appliance industry
- electronic and electrical industry
- roofing & cladding